A Woman’s Place is currently offering telemedicine visits for select appointment types.
Telemedicine allows you to meet with your provider through a private secure video communication to evaluate, diagnose and treat without travel to the office.
Immediate availability for Telehealth visits. To schedule a Telehealth visit with any of our providers:
- Call our office to schedule (239) 513-0053
- Message us via the patient portal (CLICK HERE)
- Message us via our new app (MyWomanCare)
- Tips on how to access telehealth appointment once it is scheduled:
- You will receive an email with the information for your telehealth visit.
- There will be a link to download our app (MyWomanCare) that is required for the telemed visit.
- You will need to register if you have not done so already.
- Follow the directions within the app and it will give you a log-in username.
- Once you have that you will have to log out and then log back into MyWomanCare app.
- Once you have that account created and you’re logged in, your visit will be under the heart shaped icon to the far left.
- You will click on the heart to sign in 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- A blue screen will show that it is waiting for the provider to connect
Any further questions contact our office (239) 513-0053 or customer service: 888-400-2730